(Image courtesy of the internet with its medley of multiple of multiple images!)
Bonnie over at Bonnie's Books has tagged me for a Blogging Tips meme. Hmmm, memes.... hummmm, memes.... Hmph...
Let me say upfront that I'm not going to tag anyone because too many of the people I know hate being tagged for memes. So, if you want to do this, do it.
See, no pressure! (And I'll keep sitting on Atyllah and muzzling her just in case she has other views.... Ouch!)
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think - if 10 people start this and the 10 people pass it on to another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **** http://www.neonscent.com
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. ** http://www.bushmackel.com
3. Don’t let money change ya! ** http://www.therandomforest.info
4. Always reply to your comments. ***** Http://chattiekat.com
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. * http://chipsquips.com
6. Don’t give up - persistence is fertile. ** http://www.velcro-city.co.uk
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **** http://www.sfsignal.com
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. *** http://scifichick.com
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you - it's nice to know who is reading! * http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com
10. Thrown in something humorous occasionally, to keep things fun. * http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com
11. Blog for yourself and your own pleasure, because you want to - if it stops being fun, stop blogging. http://absolutevanilla.blogspot.com
And I'm going to add to more, just because I can!
12. Blogging is a multimedia environment, use the media to enliven your blog - words, images, video, music but...
13 ... stick to good design rules and remember that less is more.
And now I'm going to quiety and unobtrusively try and get away from Atyllah...